About the Role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Ability to spot emerging trends
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Provide support to marketing department.
- Execute marketing strategy.
- Work with marketing team to manage brand and marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- Perform market and client research.
- Create reports on marketing performance.
- Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives.
- Assist with social media and website content.
- Attend trade shows, company events.
- Organize and manage marketing collateral
About the Company